Click on our latest job openings below for more information
You will be the leading the SEO strategy and implementation for dozens of clients ensuring that they achieve above average organic rankings, traffic levels, and conversion rates.
Why work at WEB ROI:
- Be part of an award winning team of like-minded co-workers, focused on fantastic client results
- Continuous learning and professional development so you can be at the top of your game
- Health benefits program
- Family focused
- Movie lunches, marshmallow nerf guns, pie days and more!
- Avoid the downtown Toronto commute
- A company culture dedicated to employee satisfaction and retention
Lead the SEO strategy and tactics for local and multi-national clients, including but not limited to:
- Keyword research
- Ensuring proper coding with web developers
- Guiding content writers
- Meta data, alt tags, schema etc
- Google My Business listings and rankings
- 301 redirects
- Advise on site structure and UX for best SEO results
- Technical SEO audits
- Directory listings
- Social bookmarking
- Identify link building opportunities and acquire them through sources such as guest blogging, press releases, published articles etc.
- Executing these tactics or managing efficient systems to do so
- Sustaining and improving upon WEB ROI’s above average metrics of SEO growth and conversion rates
- A successful track record of at least 3 years:
- Achieving rankings that impress clients
- Consistently providing significant increases in non-paid traffic to multiple websites
- Driving an excellent amount of conversions that provide quality sales leads
- An agency background
- The proven ability to successfully handle dozens of accounts
- Key contributor in team work and brainstorming
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Who is WEB ROI?
Passionate about our Core Values:
- Results First
- Proactive Service
- Quality Work
- Continuous Learning
- Work Hard and Play Hard Together as a Team
Award winning digital marketing agency that provides:
- Custom Website Design
- Website Development
- Conversion Optimization
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
Our systematized process, combined with team brainstorming, provides 400% greater results to our clients than the average experienced online.
If you are looking to have a direct impact on many SMEs in a busy and fun agency – apply today by completing the form above. This is a 13 month contract to cover a maternity leave, beginning by April 1, 2019.