Web Project Manager – WordPress
Are you self-motivated and organized? Do you have a track record of executing website projects on time and on budget? If you thrive on managing multiple clients with tight deadlines in a fast-paced agency, you’re going to love it here. You will be the point of contact that meets with new clients to plan their WordPress website project and coordinate with other specialists on the team to ensure the website:
- Has design and content to wow the client and have incredibly high conversion rates
- Is a web property that Google, Yahoo! & Bing love and rank
- Is complete with suitable landing pages for paid search campaigns
The end goal is to create a website on time and on budget that has great search rankings, a lot of the right people visiting the site and most importantly superior conversion rates that result in a significant increase in sales leads generated for the clients.
Why work at WEB ROI:
- Build a career in a fast-paced industry, in a high-growth oriented company
- Be part of an award-winning team of like-minded co-workers, focused on fantastic client results
- Continuous learning and professional development so you can be at the top of your game
- Health benefits program
- Family focused company with a healthy mix of work and play
- Avoid the downtown Toronto commute
- A company culture dedicated to employee satisfaction and retention
What Will You Do?
- Lead effective client meetings that enable you to glean the information necessary to orchestrate the marketing and technology plan for their successful website strategy
- Have a team of developers and freelancers (design and content) reporting directly to you – your role is to lead and manage them for the success of your team and their career at WEB ROI
- Develop business requirements documents, visual representation of web architecture (IA) and database schema, process flows and user experience.
- Requirements gathering to develop financial estimates including timelines and critical path.
- Create design briefs so that the graphic designer can knock the first draft out of the park
- Work with internal teams to ensure the website includes best practices for the success of SEO, PPC, speed, efficient coding, W3C compliance, responsiveness, and the ongoing array of changing best practices in the digital marketing world
- Interact with clients so that they provide the information and sign offs on time to keep the project moving
- Launch multiple websites a month on time and on budget, set up for success in capturing a significant amount of leads
- Manage your time to effectively multi-task and support multiple clients simultaneously
- Be the traffic cop and work with the production team to ensure their workload is balanced between web projects and developer requests from the account management team
- Maintain complete and accurate reports for all time and client activity
- Communicate effectively with the management team, informing and updating them regularly to ensure client expectations are being met
Who Are You?
- Your friends make fun of you for the array of spreadsheets you have to organize things in your life (a.k.a. you are really organized, it’s like breathing)
- You have a 5+ year track record in website project management, delivering projects on time and on budget
- You can demonstrate a history of creating websites that turned into lead generating machines for the clients
- Your interpersonal and customer service skills effortlessly build relationships and help you manage customer expectations
- You follow proven systems and relish using an online project management system to track every detail
- You are a technical person, comfortable with web communications functionality, CMS tools, HTML, CSS and PHP.
- You’re an expert at WordPress, you have managed a lot of website creations on the platform.
- You have a good understanding of web architecture, database architecture, integration, functionality, including eCommerce (with or without payment gateways) and shopping cart solutions
- You’re adaptable and excel in a fast paced work environment
Who is WEB ROI:
Passionate about our Core Values:
- Results First
- Proactive Service
- Quality Work
- Continuous Learning
- Work Hard and Play Hard Together as a Team
Award winning digital marketing agency that helps $2-20M companies excel in 4 key areas, using a proven Digital Marketing Lifecycle Process (TM):
ATTRACT – more targeted, qualified visitors to their websites
DIFFERENTIATE – their business and products or services from competitors in the marketplace
CONVERT – more qualified leads from their website visitors
NURTURE – marketing qualified leads through their sales process to ultimately close high value sales
Our systematized proven process, combined with staff performance, provides 400% greater results to our clients than the industry average.
If you are looking for a place to call home and have a direct impact on many SMEs in a busy and fun agency – apply today by completing the form above.