Retail Website Development for Niche Retail Markets
As a niche market retailer, you know how important it is to attract customers and keep them.
You also realize that you only have one chance to make the right first impression.
- When people reach your website, do they know they’re in the right place?
- Do site visitors feel that they’ve reached a place which understands and can meet their unique needs?
If not, then they’ll leave your site. And because they’re looking for your niche market, they’re open to spending more time researching online than they normally would.
Wouldn’t it be better if they were buying from you instead of researching the competition?
After all, that’s how you generate the biggest WEB ROI possible for your business.
The right niche retail website development should deliver up to 30% annual sales growth
Many niche retailers think that their website should be nothing more than an online brochure and that it’s incapable of being a significant source of business revenue.
That’s the furthest thing from the truth.
In reality, your website should be a total Digital Showroom which delivers big WEB ROI by:
- Providing great content like blogs, downloads and videos which can’t be found anywhere else
- Making it easy for customers to contact you through email, web forms or social media
- Ranking high on the search engines using detailed SEO and PPC planning
Do you think a simple online brochure can deliver all that for your business?
A specialized process for specialized businesses like yours
Traditional digital marketing techniques can be used to help boost the online presence of your niche business.
However our process builds on those tried and true initiatives to bring more visitors to your website and keep them there longer once they arrive.
As an example, let’s say you sell billiard tables.
But when prospective customers look for you in Google, they type “pool tables” because that’s the term they’re comfortable using.
As a niche market, you have many industry-specific terms you use daily.
If your website uses those complicated terms and your customers don’t, they’ll never find you on Google.
Using the Best Images
They say a picture is worth 1000 words.
For your niche website, it’s more important than that.
High-quality, detailed photographs of your products or service will instantly stop visitors in their tracks.
It may seem minor, but having amazing pictures can make the difference between gaining and losing a customer.
You’re a niche retailer. You realize that people may have spent considerable time looking for you.
So it makes sense that your site is as easy to use as possible with:
- A simple navigation system, especially if you have a large product or service offering
- Properly placed links and buttons telling users what they should do next
- Helpful information that’s easy to access and use
Meet some of our clients
In a niche market like yours, there’s limited (but fierce) competition. And niche customers are extremely loyal.
We’ve helped niche retailers build a 24/7 Digital Showroom which brings those hard-to-find prospects directly to you.