Social Media for Contractors, Retailers & B2B Companies
Your contracting, retail or B2B customers expect you to be on social media.
It’s where they can interact with you – and other customers – all in one place.
Together, we’ll determine:
- Which social media channels are a great fit for your business (and those which aren’t)
- An ongoing communication strategy built upon engaging and timely posts
- Special social opportunities like contests, promotions, social PPC ads and more
Social media is where your prospective customers hang out and is another lucrative source of big WEB ROI.
Engaging social media for retailers, B2Bs & contractors like you
If you’re still leery of jumping into the social media world, here are three reasons why you should take the plunge:
You Control the Conversation
- It’s one thing to have customers talking about you.
- But it’s everything when customers talk to you – and you’re able to respond.
You’ll Get Better Google Results
- Google views social media activity as another element of SEO.
- This means the more socially active you are, the better your search engine results.
You Enhance Your Reputation
- Companies which are active on social media are viewed more favourably than those who aren’t.
- Customers will notice & appreciate your social efforts.
Find out how we can help you grow by as much as 30% this year CONTACT US TODAY
The right social media platform can improve WEB ROI
Not all social media channels offer the same capabilities and benefits.
We use in-depth knowledge of the most popular social platforms and can help you decide which one’s best for you.
The most popular social network. Use Facebook to gather leads and target new customers.
Short. Sweet. Important. Twitter’s great for getting that message out there fast.
Position yourself as an industry leader. LinkedIn connects you with other notables.
Customers use Pinterest to get ideas. An active board is like another Digital Showroom.
Other social channels we can develop campaigns for include Houzz and Instagram.