WSI Milton is growing! We are looking to add an Administrative Assistant/Junior Web Project Coordinator to our team. This full time position is located in Milton, Ontario and will include a full flexible benefits plan.
Not only will you take care of all reception and administrative duties within the office, you will also play an integral role assisting the project manager as our Junior Web Project Coordinator where you will be responsible for:
- Quality control of new websites prior to launching them live
- Domain name administration
- Client email set up administration
- Providing initial support to clients
This position requires:
- Excellent English skills – both written and verbal
- Exceptional organizational skills
- A willingness to take initiative and help with new tasks
- High quality standards
- Extreme detail orientation
- The ability to work independently
- A high standard of professionalism
- Strong work ethic
WSI is a great place to work! One of the benefits of our small company environment is that you will learn many aspects of our business, gain more skills and continue to grow professionally.
To apply for this position, please complete this profile and email it with your resume to denise@yourWSIadvantage.com.