At least half of your marketing efforts are wasted! Do know which half?
The biggest challenge marketers have always faced is tracking and measuring results. But with digital/internet marketing, the metrics are unprecedented and improving almost daily!
Here are just a few of the metrics available, which we provide to our clients to help them track their WEB ROI:
- Lead forms & purchases – by source, landing page, even specific keywords, geographic location etc.
- Phone calls from the website
- Downloads – did someone download a valuable piece of info from your site?
- Live Chats
- Pages viewed – which pages are drawing interest, which are converting leads?
- Time on site – how engaged are your visitors?
- Sales by customer – if you use advanced CRM software you can track revenue dollars by lead source and actually know dollar for dollar what your ROI is for each lead source
- Traffic volume and source – know how well your Google search or display advertising is working, how your SEO traffic is growing, and how your social media is performing
How would it change your business if you could more effectively measure your marketing results? Maybe it would even help you make important business decisions.
I hope this is a helpful tip for you. If you’d like to have a quick intro call to see if we can help you with your online marketing needs, here’s a link to my calendar to schedule a 15 min call.