Convert Website Traffic into Customers
Is your website is really working? How Can You Increase Your Website Conversion Rate?
Quick… what’s your website’s conversion rate? Not sure?
The conversion rate of your website (the percentage of visitors who make a purchase; sign up for a newsletter; download a report or whatever your objective may be), is really the most important statistic when it comes to understanding the health of your website because it’s how you measure your marketing Return on Investment (ROI).
If you didn’t have an answer to our question, you’re not alone. Despite the importance of conversion, we’ve found that it’s one of the least understood measurements among the small business owners we speak to every day. Business owners who thought getting a website would improve their bottom line, but ended up being disappointed by the lack of results.
As Internet Consultants we’ve learned from experience the secrets that can unlock the full potential of your website. Measuring and continually improving your web site’s conversion rate is a top priority, and there are a number of ways we use to do this. These include (among other techniques) building your credibility and delivering a positive online experience to your customers.
Close the credibility gap
- Prominently displaying contact information and telephone numbers for your business shows openness and alleviates concerns consumers may have about who they’re buying from
- Posting testimonials and case studies from existing clients on your website are also great ways to improve your credibility score, but make sure these are specific and genuine
- Look like a million bucks (without spending it)
- Your website’s design, layout and overall presentation are other important factors that affect your conversion rate
- No one likes to shop in a store that’s disorganized, run down or poorly staffed
- Customers want to find what they’re looking for easily
- When they have questions they expect a knowledgeable associate to be available to assist them
- Confusing layouts, incomplete product information and broken links account for the majority of customers abandoning a website even though they had already made the decision to purchase
- Make sure there are as few roadblocks between your products and the “register” as possible
- Make it quick and convenient to buy from you and they will!
So what kind of results can you expect from increasing your conversion rate? Try our WSI Website Traffic Conversion Rate Calculator to see how improving conversion—even by just a few percentage points—can dramatically increase your revenues. Combine better conversion with even more website traffic and you’ll see the kind of significant impact our Internet marketing strategies can have on your business. Contact us today for a Free Consultation on how this may help your business!SCHEDULE A CALL NOW