Careers @ WEB ROI
Right now, we’re looking for:
You’re self-motivated, highly organized and have a track record of:
- Executing website projects on time and on budget
- Leading effective client meetings
- Managing a team of web developers and designers towards success
- Creating websites which deliver high conversion rates
As the main point of contact for your clients, you have:
- Fantastic interpersonal & communication skills
- High-knowledge in all areas of digital marketing (social, PPC, SEO, etc.)
- Incredible time-management and task prioritization skills
- The ability to make basic HTML, CSS & CMS changes as needed
- Instincts to attract new leads
- Personality to positively present the WEB ROI solution
- Skills at helping people come to a decision
- Willingness to grow, learn and try new things
Sound like you? Learn more about the Business Development Associate role and submit your resume today.
Get real-world experience and field placement credits as you:
- Manage dozens of Google PPC clients
- Perform and report on split tests
- Implement and monitor keyword performance
- Optimize CTR rates
We’re always hiring:
WEB ROI has consistently been growing every year since 2005. That means we are always looking for incredible new talent to add to our team.
- An “A” player?
- Ready to be on a winning team?
- Willing to lead an award winning team?
- Wanting to ditch the Toronto commute?
- Proud to deliver incredible digital marketing results to small and medium sized business owners?
- Looking for a place to call home and have fun at work?
Submit your resume today so that you’re top of mind for our next opening!